BCN 0.00% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Beacon Enters into Forward Gold Sales at $2,715 per Ounce, page-89

1. 5,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    Hedge has been in the money for two days in the face of a massive slap down.. a little early to bust out the party hats imo. I know you were posting about hedging the price at a time i thought / think its pure madness. Nothing has changed and posting this at the oscilating bottom is a bit of a joke.

I think the idea that i / the board / fellow investor would be happy for the gold price to go down so the extremely conservative hedge price would look good is sadist. I am a gold bull with lots of gold bullion and gold stocks.. i always want the gold price to go up (except when im buying of course). To me willing the price down is extremely counterintuitive and for a gold company it makes sense why so many gold companies are failing to go up in the face of the huge revaluation gold just had.

Ill stick to my guns.. $3000 gold and the board will be VERY happy this hedge will be over when it is.. I predicted this stock would be at 10c 2 years back also so not bullet proof.. but now i am coming around to potentials as to why not. A dividend would almost certainly see this go back under 3c... then my Dividends will all expire worthless unless i get a really decent dividend here to justify the conversion... post divvy the SP will drop back to the dividends will be a throw-away..

I guess we are getting clarity from the board..

THEY DO HEDGE (before we though they were done after the last fail)

DIVIDENDS.. find out soon.. told we would might of changed like the story of late.

BUY BACK / CONSOLIDATION -- lots of words on this last year.. .nothing done since. No idea what will happen guess we will get shocked one day and half of us will be extremely angry (as consoldation is another of burning shareholder equity IMO but others think its good!?)

Anyway... we all have different wants out of a stocks. When the board sit on the fence investors dont know if they like everything about board decision making.. we are there now.. some are going to be unhappy if our board does buybacks / consoldiation . hedge at $2715 etc -- these events will cause some to sell out in anger, others might LIKE the approach and decide to buy.

We are at the crossroads, managment make decisions.. investors make there next best move.

Im here for the next divi - after that i decide what is best for me. Up until recently i have been extremely loyal the last 7 yrs buying and holding.. in all honesty i have had an ok investment here but 5 bagged off 2 different lithium stocks do under no disillusion that there is really good money to be made on the asx and with only X amount of capital it may not make sense to park it here forever like i origianlly planned a few years back and with the flow of divvies.. i thought i was one of the insiders doing well out of the intended lack of PR / Marketing but now im not sure im getting such a good deal as the SP going down HAS eroded my Equity faster than the 2 dividends i have recieved.. the first was great but unfranked so was really best for the tax man.. the 2nd was small so i kind of regretted converting options just to see the SP tank more.

Feels like a really slow ride, just not seeing the upside i used to after being here so long and the dawning realistation that upside through gold price is now not possible i wonder how this stock could actually go up? Timor Leste seems like a hail mary will take a ton of money to set up over there with a minimum 4 yrs before revenue flows.. i am long term investor but what is going to make this go up now? Who will be in?

This stock should be considered next to bank interest.. but im learning your bank savings dont go down every time they pay interest.

I found your post immature and sarcastic to be honest and think managment are great at running a mine, just not nostradamas or an economics professor. And if you look around i dont see many people lining up to get a slice of this stock with the best board in the world (i might of said it but i no longer believe it -- the best board would know their limitations and focus on what they can control and have confidence in the own commodity for goodness sake!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $6.823K 262.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 252369 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5057946 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.