BCN 0.00% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Beacon Minerals Board Update, page-38

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    @hotcongo I have held shares since 2011/12 in BCN and at first had reservations about debenture raising to complete Halleys East but it is a way to raise capital fast to complete a project. Also my thoughts at the time had been, well if the directors are willing to put their own money down they must think it is worth the risk. With a lot of companies I have had experience with the directors hardly owned any shares or would not put capital up, I try to avoid these companies now. The directors paid out the debentures and a dividend after Halleys, kept their word so they cannot be faulted. If anything I wished they kept the cash in hindsight so as to use for Lost dog. At the time to fund the Lost dog development/mill I think the hoops to jump through for a bank (not sure would touch it) or big private equity to fund would of caused a loss for share holder value. I'm happy with the governance of the company and believe they are maximising share holder value. They have shown from previous actions that they are not looking to string it out, they have large share holdings so have as much to gain as all share holders in paying the $18m back. DYOR. I look forward to the years to come and news on drilling and any future projects. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $26.10K 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1354503 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 170096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.