BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Beadell Announces Board and Management Changes, page-109

1. 4,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    Ok I have had a look at last weeks broker data.....from what I can see Macquarie Bank sells roughly 20% of total short sales each day (or they did last week)....UBS.. who I note is in our Top 20 was also selling last week.....note this is only for last week. Citi also had a play......ha...I need to do up a spread-sheet......I can't obtain this weeks broker data as it has a 3 day delay....note this is my rough analysis.....just gives an idea of what is going on....
    So the banks are playing games....as per usual.....

I'd love to see an announcement to owners about wtf is going on with these management changes and what kicked it off (merger I reckon).....perhaps I'll make a call tomorrow....

Don't forget we have very low ounces arriving now and the duck in March as well.....very low AISC if the pog falls BDR is in a good cash flow position for the next 6 months at least..(plus lots of drilling)....I reckon the US markets will implode well before then and the pog will rise....you can't run an economy on debt, high dollar (currency wars), imported deflation and real high 9.8% minimum U6 unemployment rate....real job and wage destruction is rampant in the US.....the shale oil junk bond bust hasn't kicked in yet either and who knows what other surprise they have lurking......
    EU and Japan have the same problems.....not a rosy picture IMO.....
    Cheers
    Move that dirt....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.