BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Atomic, I really don't think that the management change is part...

1. 284 Posts.
    Atomic,

I really don't think that the management change is part of a broader plan to merger.

I think the simplest explanation is that there has been a hostile backroom deal done by some big players (anonymously) and they've brought in the big guns to fix BDR. To me, this seems like the most logical explanation. To stage a management change to facilitate a takeover doesn't really make sense, if you're going to takeover a company by whatever means then you might as well leave the existing management intact. After all, assuming new management is installed to facilitate a merger, what happens if that merger is defeated by shareholders? Seems pointless.

Furthermore, the new management team is like the Special Forces team of the mining world. Imagine what BDR could do if they manage to get this thing firing on all cylinders.

I suspect Simon and his crew have been heavily incentivised for future performance and perhaps they also like the challenge of it.

I truly believe that BDR has the makings of a $2 billion market cap company with the right management and the right results. I'd love to see what incentives the new board has been offered.

Cheers
    Ivan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.