BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi Atomic I never said that people aren't entitled to an...

1. 284 Posts.
    Hi Atomic

I never said that people aren't entitled to an opinion, I merely pointed out that it was unlikely that the entire board would all resign on the same day out of concern for the shareholders welfare, it's blatantly obvious that they were ousted.

I don't understand why Plough had to jump in the way he did, I clearly wasn't directing my comments at him, they were directed to Nikec.

I don't see any evidence of Kinross ''sniffing'' around, none at all. Mining managers work for different mines during their careers, the current team happen to have worked at Kinross, this doesn't mean anything. Furthermore, all mining companies are always for sale.

Also, I don't see any evidence of price suppression, we have buyers and sellers, traders and gamblers, as well as scalpers. The SP is going to fluctuate inexplicably in the short run, but who cares? It's the long run that counts.

Furthermore, when this stock starts rallying, how many people are going to be on here saying that the stock is being artificially pumped up? None at all.

Cheers
    Ivan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.