BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

No vote for me too and I have a substantial holding showing a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    No vote for me too and I have a substantial holding showing a 75% loss. Can't help thinking this reminder announcement means they haven't got 75% yet. If you had 75% you would keep quiet?

Interesting no GPL cash balance at 31 December.

Looking at their Mexican operation producing 3.7-40M ozs for 2019 at AISC of $13-15/oz. When silver has traded between $14.50 & $16 since Sept 2018 this is hardly a very profitable setup for their two mines.

We all can see production is weighted to second half of 2019 but as my estimated figures show cash flow should be sufficient to cover the debt payments in the first half. My figures also exclude any possible VAT refund for the remaining 50% owed to which BDR has not given any further update here.
    All very well BDR referring to higher AISC in 1st half but it's the cash flow that's important to which they have omitted to give guidance. (only for 2019 as a whole) I wonder why?

I'm happy to subscribe for more shares at the August 2018 capital raising sp of 5.7c. As previously mentioned those institutions that were given shares (existing shareholders given no opportunity) the bulk of whom have then agreed to sell their shares into this GPL offer. Shameful.your

Otherwise GPL you are going to have to offer me 0.08887/share not 0.619, equivalent to original offer of A$143M for BDR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.