BCC 0.00% 16.5¢ beam communications holdings limited

I have often wondered why there are so few substantive posts on...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1517

I have often wondered why there are so few substantive posts on BCC, with the exception of a select few such as @StealthInvest and @Veecat (apologies to those others I haven’t listed). This is even more of a mystery than ever now that BCC is doing so well with Zoleo, with imminent expansion of Zoleo sales into Europe and Asia, and the very positive outlook for royalties and profits over the next few years.

Of the >1200 people who have looked at yesterday’s new thread "Ann: Beam Receives Additional ZOLEO Orders", there have been a grand total of 7 “Great Analysis” awarded (one by me). This is despite a particularly “great analysis” by @StealthInvest at 07:54 this morning. As good as this post was, only 2 readers out of around 1,200 looking at this thread have given it a GA.

Surely it is not too much to ask readers who get something of value from a post with some analysis to give it a GA. By providing feedback such as this, posters will know their posts are noticed and appreciated, and number and quality of posts will increase. This would be to everyone's benefit.
    Human nature being what it is, why would any poster keep providing quality posts and analysis for the benefit of others if there is no feedback that the analysis is of value?

So, let’s all do our bit to improve BCC discussions by getting off our butts and start showing some appreciation by awarding up votes and GA’s where warranted. I look forward to seeing a better forum on BCC as a result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5181 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 8999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.