WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

Market cap is still $7M after the dilution from the rights issue...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Market cap is still $7M after the dilution from the rights issue (which has given us a decent overhang), the balance sheet they reported for fiscal year isn't the updated one which is much stronger due to the fresh capital, FY14 Revenue was $12.5M of which $750K + $1.8M is the first sales of Iridium go. To me this is good because on top of the revenues of approx $9M from the original businesses which are still going well we now have plenty of extra revenues coming through from Iridium Go to the top line. Sept we had another $3M order come through. For FY15 $1.2M from the may order and $2.25M from the Sept14 order will go to the top line. All this should substantially add to the profits and revenues for FY15. Sales were already up 50% in the June quarter and I am betting that cash receipts and cash flow from operations will be up significantly for this September 14 quarter which will be out later this month and then for the first half of FY15 which should have a nice new and strong balance sheet to look through. Just for reference FY14 showed revenues down 10% and a new profit of $440K which was mostly made in the second half of FY14. I'm expecting Revenue growth of 50%+ for FY15.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.