WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

Ann: Beam Receives Follow Up US$3M Order, page-13

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Agree Vfrioni. The core business (ex GO sales) is roughly breakeven and (imo) does not have the ability to reach a point of scale whereby in 2-3 years it is worth multiples of the current share price. It may be 'cheap' but without the ability to become substantially larger no small cap fund managers will take a position in WRR. It all rests on the OEM opportunity. On this front I think management's comments are in line with the announced orders. Given they ship on time then I'm expecting a marginal improvement this year. If there are delays the result will be flat.

I still think the impact from the SatPhone Subsidy ceasing may be larger than anticipated. There is a risk from delays with Iridium's launch schedule (look at what's going on in Russia). And a respected shortseller recently released a detailed report basically saying GlobalStar (the company which produces Iridium GO's main competing product - Sat Fi) is worthless and should go to zero - http://kerrisdalecap.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Globalstar-GSAT.pdf

WRR is cheap, but there is a lot going on here that investors need to be aware of and not just take the numbers on face value, apply a market multiple and assume it will be re-rated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.