WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

Agree Vfrioni. The core business (ex GO sales) is roughly...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Agree Vfrioni. The core business (ex GO sales) is roughly breakeven and (imo) does not have the ability to reach a point of scale whereby in 2-3 years it is worth multiples of the current share price. It may be 'cheap' but without the ability to become substantially larger no small cap fund managers will take a position in WRR. It all rests on the OEM opportunity. On this front I think management's comments are in line with the announced orders. Given they ship on time then I'm expecting a marginal improvement this year. If there are delays the result will be flat.

I still think the impact from the SatPhone Subsidy ceasing may be larger than anticipated. There is a risk from delays with Iridium's launch schedule (look at what's going on in Russia). And a respected shortseller recently released a detailed report basically saying GlobalStar (the company which produces Iridium GO's main competing product - Sat Fi) is worthless and should go to zero - http://kerrisdalecap.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Globalstar-GSAT.pdf

WRR is cheap, but there is a lot going on here that investors need to be aware of and not just take the numbers on face value, apply a market multiple and assume it will be re-rated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.