BCC 0.00% 15.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

Ann: Beam Records Double-Digit Growth in Half 1 Revenue & Profit, page-60

1. 2,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    mate - here is my personal opinion as I will give it for free to anyone in the pub and your asking.

disclaimers include i am often wrong DYOR etc.. not financial advice.

IMO the general markets are toast for between now and by June will be a graveyard of broken dreams. The SPX is barely hanging on and has the worse put/call ratio in recent memory and is going to capitulate big time.

the smartest people I know were all cash weeks ago and I being less smart as I get wedded to small stock stories i have also derisked a lot of stuff because I put reasonable size % into micro specks.

what you need to understand is if there is a market crash and liquidity dries up there maybe no buy price to sell into for BCC, that doesn’t mean it won’t be great in 2 years time but short term never get caught in any stock with cash you might ‘need’ for other purposes.

I happily hold BCC and don’t care a shite what happens SPP wise the next 6-12 months the slightest. If it halved in value I would double down, if it goes up I’ll let it run.

I have no opinion on any other stocks and yes it is a bit rich to ask for free analysis but I get you are nervous when SP goes down. It’s all part of the investment cycle and whilst I think this is roughly bottom for BCC you shouldn’t be surprised if in a downturn event it goes sub 20c ... check out every micro cap graph from March last year.

my key point is since you seem nervous now if the ass falls out of the buy price will break your heart think about the right balance to stay safe and stress free

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $530 3.533K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96925 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 56466 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.