BMT 4.17% 23.0¢ beamtree holdings limited

Just had time to review the report and tbh, pretty...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Just had time to review the report and tbh, pretty underwhelming. The headline rev figures were pretty disappointing given the proforma calcs provided in the acq announcement. I was expecting with such a high customer retention rate and all the statements about sticky customers that itll be closer to the 10m mark. Obviously just fy21 proforma rev split into 2 halfs. Maybe there're timing differences but then i looked at last years 1/2 year financials and with only beamtree alone, it already had 3.5m so essentially there was very little organic growth.

re the cost, i think given the acq, therell def be an uptick this year which is sort of expected. Im just hoping that the additional headcount would integrate well and start bringing in additional rev over the 2nd half.

i think the share price wpuld drop to the .35-.38 range unless therere new announcements to trigger a new uptrend and with markets so jittery, theres more downside risk vs reward. That said, i still like the company and will continue to hold until the full year results. Heres hoping to a better 2nd half!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $66.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $22.43K 93.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112255 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 49006 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.