LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Correct Aaron (not that I see one project as being mutually...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Correct Aaron (not that I see one project as being mutually exclusive of the other).

Some points of difference worth noting, both positive and negative.
    • Geographical advantages should assist both but of course it's far more complicated than that.
    • Goldboro have 5mtpa TA with Uniper (formerly E.ON) but $8.3bn capex (mid 2014 est) double that of BH (at that time) for 2 trains of 5mpta each (c.f. BH's 8mtpa)
    • (E.ON are the ultimate end user of Meridian contract LNG under their BTA (which may be upsized).
    • BH have all required approvals in place, Goldboro still have a number outstanding.
    • FID for both slated for end 2016
    • BH was in FEED using KBR but following last week's ann. unclear if any 'go slow' necessitated by the current climate
    • Delivery: originally end 2020 for Goldboro with BH year earlier. Again, I suspect both may slip given current climate, but frankly who really knows?
    From a corporate perspective, analyst modelling doesn't ascribe any value to BH which is a massive driver of value, if BH secures BTAs from any of several (domestic, US or offshore Canadian sources).
    Last edited by Timbogold: 10/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.