AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Ann: Bearn Application Released on Google Play, Apple App Stores, page-11

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    From today's announcement:
    "All of these partnerships have resulted in over 25,000,000 pre-registrations for the Bearn application,which now includes the MyFiziq technology. Bearn intends to stage the release as it is not sensible to draw on the whole available pre-registered users on Day One. Bearn and MyFiziq would like to see the application in the hands of the first 10% of the pre-registered users over the initial 30-60 days and then accelerate release to the balance of the pre-registered users over the months to follow."

Looks to me that Bearn will be available to 10% of the 25m first then stagger the release to others over the coming months. Based on these numbers, we should still achieve cash positive on Bearn alone:
    initial release:

25m users x10% initial release x 26 (1 scan per fortnight) x5% conversion x$2 is $6.5m annualised USD a year
    full release by end of year:

25m users x26 (1 scan a fortnight) X 5% conversion x$2 is annualised 65m USD a year!

Their historic operational cashflow was negative AUD $2.8m for fy20 (I excluded the financing activities which made it positive cashflow).

The initial release will validate the app is real and it's ability to generate revenue. Am I missing something or is this about to become a SP multibagger based on these numbers alone?

With Evolt live and generating revenue to be disclosed soon and boditrax release imminent, today's development means myq is about to get some real attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.