AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Fantastic press release.I don't think the pricing will be kept...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Fantastic press release.

I don't think the pricing will be kept at $2 per user for this. That was the pricing for Body Scan, now that they're integrating Complete Scan, I would say we're looking at the standard $4-$5 per scan.

Really glad that Bearn is also doing a massive $20M USD Cap Raise, since there were comments from downrampers about how Bearn struggled to get investors that they had to go to AHI for $500k. Yet ... here they are doing a whopping $20m raise. This is a very healthy sign of an up and coming growing tech company and pleases me greatly as that makes them a very worthy partner for AHI to be doing business with.

Their business model in having the insurer pre-pay for the user is such a brilliant move, as it's a win-win with the insurer having more value to provide their clients (Hence more subscriptions and an edge over their competition), their clients getting free scans, and of course Bearn and AHI getting guaranteed users regardless of whether the scans are used or not.

The 1.1M pre-paid users is also not including the other user count that would subscribe of their own choice through other partners. So out of their pool of 12.5m users, we have the 1.1m pre-paid, and I would say a conservative 5% conversion rate with the rest, would still give us 500k+ users extra.

Damn. I didn't think they'd get a Tinjoy-level partner so quickly. Tinjoy happening this month, Bearn in October. AHI is going to be making some serious bucks. All the information has been laid right out there, as simple as can be. In light of these figures, SP still has heaps of upside from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.