NVA 2.13% 23.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Beaver Creek Presentation, page-4

1. 2,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    Why?
    The listing of snow lake has been a dud. It was spruiked to us that the listing needed to be on an overseas exchange and that would be a massive success story.

What a load of crappola that turned out to be.

With how you can buy shares on any exchange in the world I don't see what the point is. What about the cost of listing and how does that affect Australian shareholders who have supported the company. Nova needs institutional investors not Johnny come lately trying to squeeze a couple of cents of profit out of the stock.
    If management firmly believe in the stock they should be out there putting forward a argument for investment. Yeah I know that's what they're doing with Beaver Creek. Seems to me it's been a long time since they have promoted Nova.
    The only positive seems to be that Chris has turned down his over the top descriptions of the company's tenements.
    I doubt they've ever heard of underestimating and over delivering. It's been exactly the opposite which is one of the many reasons why the company is at the share price of a lousy 20 odd cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $48.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $29.15K 126.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5225 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 30108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.