A2M 0.97% $6.78 the a2 milk company limited

What I do should be if no concern to you when will people learn...

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    What I do should be if no concern to you when will people learn trading is just that short long or whatever else you trade gold oil coffee wheat you use all the tools available to you there is access now to world markets and many forms of trading it's great

I don't particularly think shorting is bad as it's a legitimate trading tool to hedge positions in down turning markets it's a smart tool which investors don't use much they just complain about it instead of using it to hedge positions

A2 will be fine I have said 100 times it's a great business with great products who will do well for me it's all about price action not where it will be in 5 years I'm not interested in that it's a trading stock in my view not investment grade in my view from this point on forget what it's done

due to the regulatory risk competitor discounting and ever number of IF producers entering an already over crowded space it for many investors would not have a High enough score on the safety side

However they seem to be gaining market share and all it takes is just one-3 per cent of the Chinese market to really see some revenue growth and they will do great

If the price action dictates long it's long if it dictates short it's short if it dictates doing nothing as is the current case until we hear from BAL

there is nothing certain in the market but what is certain is 2017 will be a huge year for A2 with the lion case looming large and that in my view will be a big road block half 2 2017

Best case for A2 in light of BAL in light of the lion case is likely a SP around 2..35 -2.50 next year still a pretty good gain from here in my view

2016 has seen zero growth in the A2 SP since Jan 1 2016 it's gone nowhere let's hope 2017 will be a better year for holders 12 months of back to square one must be frustrating seeing miners fly this year and any number of industrial stocks A2 has also under performed the broader market this year by a long way

All the growth was in December 2015 sp wise since then it's done naught in reality for 12 months

You can fudge numbers all you want but the last 12 months has been a dud for the A2 SP I think you can expect modest growth in 2017 with 2018 a great year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.78
Change
0.065(0.97%)
Mkt cap ! $4.887B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.72 $6.80 $6.70 $4.614M 682.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12723 $6.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 2669 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.