A2M 1.23% $6.56 the a2 milk company limited

I agree that Buying at the peak (or close to) would have been a...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I agree that Buying at the peak (or close to) would have been a poor investment decision (if holding for 1 year). That's why several smart investors buy the dips.

A2M have already addressed shareholders regarding the China regulatory risks and are in a position to comply. A2M will win the court case IMHO. I can say that prior to researching A2M in detail, I was fooled by the Lion packaging so have many family members and friends.

Read again I said Jan 1 to now given it's had 4 upgrades massive jumps in revenue the SP has done little you can cherry pick all you like dates inside 12 months but you would think A2 would be well north of 3 dollars by now given its earnings growth

Thing is they can sell all they want make all the $$$ they want buy two key risks are the very reason not more investors are buying the stock

1-Regulatory risk in China

2- lion counter claim
    Which if successful would wipe out the entire business case for A2 re the health claims

It's those two very things that despite great earnings that are stopping investors and encouraging hedge funds to short it

Take those two key risks out A2 is a five dollar stock all day in 2-3 years with those risks it will battle to get past 2.50 first half 17 and likely be sub two dollars again half 2 17

That's the dilemma for investors left field regulatory changes are very common in china[/QUOTE]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.080(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $4.742B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.57 $6.45 $9.696M 1.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9840 $6.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.57 25983 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.