BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Unfortunately for anyone that would have liked a lithium...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Unfortunately for anyone that would have liked a lithium drilling progam, a big bounce and a quick exit you were the minority. The numbers mentioned here for Tom (and I suspect other major holders) only exist if they sold. If these holders believe the true value is in the gold then patiently drilling and building a mine on a big resource is the way to access it. If they can sell the rights and responsibilities (the latter being an important point) of a lithium deposit for a decent amount, with payments staged to maximise value and liquidity over the timeframes desired then the deal they made was right for them (and other long term holders).

I am sorry the traders got burnt, however trading involves risk and in this case at least they are still left with a company with a valuable gold deposit. Now the decision for them is do they wait for the slow grind or exit for more fast paced volatility and momentum? I believe claims that this was a poor decision by management are not accurate. It was a poor decision for the goals of traders on the register, that does not mean it was a poor decision for the major holders, who may I add, have been quite clear on their intent.

Best of luck in whatever everyone does from here, whether staying or going.

All IMO, please DYOR and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.