BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Yep now in the hands (80%) of a funded, specialized Li company...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    Yep now in the hands (80%) of a funded, specialized Li company we still own shares in. All money raised by BRB goes into our fantastic gold project. Ounces are not worth much in the ground without a plan or production but that is why they call it the "value curve". A brief study of mining stocks proves my point.

We do not know how much our GL1 shares will be worth near the end of March yet it is looking very promising. GL1 will be drilling, discovering and expanding Manna for us over coming months. BRB has another option at that time or before or after for that matter. Other significant funds will want part of the next cap raise later in the year.

The UG is vastly bigger than 500koz Au. We are close to new discovery now as the hints are pointing to those who read the reports carefully. I don't care if other posters are negative as it is their business. To raise perhaps $20M (will vary) from a stranded non-core asset and retain 20% for a later sale perhaps; GOLD IMO. Thank you Tom, Peter and the whole Board and BRB team. They will divulge the project economics this year so up the curve we go. Happy 2022.

DYOR and make your own minds up and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.