BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

You do realise you keep highlighting your error in not selling...

1. 4,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2634
    You do realise you keep highlighting your error in not selling your BRB shares to buy GL1 shares? Very humble of you. Other than that, what is your point?

FWIW I reckon Breaker management would have done better for BRB shareholders by holding Manna and selling Lake Coe (by way of a rough marker, BRB shares were 29 cents at 31 December 2021 and GL1 shares were 95 cents). But what is done is done. I recently brought a small stake in Breaker on the basis of it being a gold explorer which can be substantially funded by its lithium holdings (depending on how things roll out in 2022 Breaker could still end up turning into a lithium play with a legacy gold asset).

The inflation and shortages that scuppered Bardoc's dream (and delivered that company to St Barbara) also seemed to check what future Breaker has. After Bardoc, the options left for the likes of Breaker looked to be either being taken over by a bigger player or opting for a mini-mill (which looks to be Rox's latest plan). However with this deal by Breaker with Global Lithium Lake Coe might be able to be funded into production on the back of a booming lithium sector. Lots of moving parts though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.