BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Human nature being what it is, it would be stupid to deny that...

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Human nature being what it is, it would be stupid to deny that "way way down" (with thanks to Led Zep) we are of course all a little bemused that BRB didnt jump like/with GL1 - perhaps especially me who on the day suggested when BRB was falling and GL1 was only up 9% that anyone who preferred Li should just pivot.

Had I taken my own advice or perhaps more likely placed some extra funds with GL1 the result would have been all good, with perhaps an early exit at a substantial profit.

I remain totally, 100%, unequivocally supportive of BRB and its plans. I am glad I dont need to fear a CR in 2022. I am glad GL1 sucess is my success and I am glad that if Li is actually on a long-term megatrend I remain exposed to it.

I have learned though in real time, what we have all heard in the abstract - that the market is subject to fads and fashion which although not totally isolated from underlying reality, do accentuate the swings..

In brief were I have to have last Friday (was it Friday?) over again, I would have dumped a fair amount into GL1 and spent the weekend working out what my timeframe and exit plan would be. In brief this didnt need to be an either/or it could have been a case of playing the real through BRB and catching the trend through GL1.

Maybe next time......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.