AMI 2.56% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

to add on this solid answer, previous management in the company...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    to add on this solid answer, previous management in the company hasn't been the best. all you need to do is look at the SP on the previous CEO's departure (along with accusations of leaky ship etc). this has probably shaken the nerves of some investors, add to that a couple of bad reports and lack of communication to SH's during that time, it really spiralled the SP south. a lot of investors lost money in this stock, including myself and the biggest loss i've had period. lesson...stop loss is your friend.

now, however, the company has a new CEO, the poor DEC quarter that was flagged is behind us, new plant, kairos etc. look at the volumes on the charts, and also look at the fact that the most recent down trendline was broken.

in short, this stock has pushed up on a couple of ok reports, and sentiment is now starting to turnaround. all it will take is one solid quarter with the new plant to right this ship.

its fallen back to the fib level of 61.8% of it's all time range which is 38 cents, and has proven to be a very strong support level. along with still maintaining its long term momentum line. There is some indecision right now, and the chart tells me its looking for direction more towards the bullish side.

in short I have my target price range, but I can't say for certain that it will hit $1 again due to such a strong pullback from it recent high. maybe it will, but I can say that in a few months, we shouldn't be seeing that .38-.40 level again in the near future.

I'm back in, and now confident trend is slowly changing direction. but it will be a slow grind.

good luck with your investing.

as always DYOR and IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $321.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $564.1K 2.963M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 568354 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 2143174 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 19.3¢ 18.5¢ 1440247
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.