PTX 2.56% 3.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: Becoming a Substantial Holder from AEF, page-57

1. 11,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1687
    "The Covid ann was a distraction, it was used to pump price so AEF could sell into coz they knew there was 5.5c stock coming soon."

But AEF had already been selling. Surely they would also sell into the higher price that that ann gave.

But also somebody mentioned it was 5.6m shares sold at an average of 6c. So you think they did some kind of dodgy insider trading, just to buy these shares back and pocket $28k? That's chicken feed to these big funds.

But as somebody else said, I guess we all have our opinions and that's how it is so I will drop this.

As for ptx200's value. Well I wouldn't class it as worthless. Wasn't there the 9 out of 10 response in the breast cancer trial, and no safety issues. That's pretty good. Plus encouraging ovarian and AML figures.

But having said that it's ptx100 I am excited about (and CAR-T a bit).

Cheers
    ps. Nice to see the Scottish flag Ronders. I hope to walking up there in a few months, if the virus behaves.

- hey maybe it was AEF who created the virus to buy into companies cheaper!!! Run with that one boys!

;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $47.91K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 881755 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.