CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Hi Max

Good to hear from you again, and thank you for sharing your thoughts.
    I agree there's potential with the RHo pathways, PTX are not fabricating these claims out of nowhere, but I'm perfectly aware that this is little more than a theory at this stage, and has the same unique claims that a lot of other small biotechs out there. As I said in my original post, if people read the releases from other companies they will see that their products also have something that no one else has. I've likened this to the .com boom in the late 90s, where companies added .com to their names, and their SP rose in the short term, traders love this to make a quick punt!
    On top of this management love to embellish these releases with as much ambiguity as possible, leaving hopeful holders dreaming of finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, let's hope the theory becomes a reality .

On things in general, IMO management have timed the raise well around this release, and backed it up with subsequent releases regarding Omnicar, and board appointments, it was textbook and worked perfectly. AEF did what they're in business to do, they recycled some of their holdings, which a lot of people did I'm sure, and made some quick money off the raise.
    Volumes and general market interest has returned to PTX finally, it has been a long wait since the start of the year, let's hope there's something on the horizon to maintain the recent momentum. IMO SYC will be on it now, I'm expecting to hear updates soon, there are a lot of new eyes watching... and he knows this!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.