HFR 1.79% 28.5¢ highfield resources limited

Well said Digity 1...I think..The reason I say "I think" is that...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Well said Digity 1...I think..
    The reason I say "I think" is that my ignorance on matters technical is unbounded (as is evidenced by my posts) and I don't understand what this latest thing is about....does it mean that Oz Super is no longer a shareholder?...the relevance of that to me is that "if it is good for OzSup to be a holder then it is good enough for me"...and without their holding it seems to me to weaken HFR's standing.
    Also, what does your reference to private equity standing in contrast to public standing mean (and is that good or bad for the mug punter ..ie me)?
    Also, your reference to the "business end" approaching....again, is this good or bad?...are you suggesting it is good but the market is yet to factor this in?
    Also, is Mr Stokes a plus or minus for HFR?...I looked him up and his life is clearly a remarkable story...but he seems to be into everything without a speciality...his apparent scattergun investment or involvement approach doesn't sound like a positive to me in that he's in danger of being a jack of all but a master is none....against that, he's rich and I'm not, so it follows that he's on top of it all and I look forward to his golden touch enhancing HFR for all of us...Just to be clear, my notes above are my observations only and are not meant to be in anyway a public put-down of Mr S. (cheers to Mr S and his lawyers)
    So, it would be beaut if Digity 1 or another could give me a brief Shareholder 101 lesson....thanks.
    Yours in ignorant optimism..cheers..Al Dinga.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.