NRW has already secured work in the current financial year...

1. 850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    NRW has already secured work in the current financial year taking the total value of FY15 Revenue cover to $800 million. NRW anticipates, subject to winning new work in accordance with its expectations over the next six months that it will meet the lower end of the previous guidance.
    Key word in this statement is 'meet'.

Knowns

1. Full year revenue of circa $1 billion.

2. Will be approx $50 mil worth of write downs on the carrying value and goodwill associated with AES and some older mining equipment.

3. Debt continuing to be reduced (sub 30 mil).

4. Cash holdings above $100 mil.

5. Warned about incomplete negotiations over changes to the scope made by Samsung.

“We will work diligently to ensure we generate the appropriate value from the excellent work we have performed on the Roy Hill rail project. It is also worth confirming that the Concrete project for the same client is currently progressing well.”

They've put it all out there. Historically they have taken their duty of continuous disclosure rules very seriously and as a consequence there will not be any further monsters under the bed.

Probable halving of the dividend which from my point of view as a recent purchaser, fantastic!

I think there is a good chance that it will jump prior to the 26th. It has certainly plateaued and formed a good base since the 3rd of Feb.

Risk reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
-0.005(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $1.395B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.09 $3.07 $207.5K 67.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 27361 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 6726 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.