SHJ 0.00% 80.5¢ shine justice ltd

At $1.7m for each cent, SHJ could of, and should of paid out an...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    At $1.7m for each cent, SHJ could of, and should of paid out an additional cent in the last two years. 40% is a low payout ratio and there is NO and I mean NO excuse for them not paying the additional money to the owners of the company. The board needs to have a remuneration strike delivered at the AGM , which is how I'll be voting, if we don't get paid then neither do they.
    Lawyers need to be pushed to share so push them.
    A small rise in debt is of no concern, especially as it will be wiped out this year without further acquisitions. Most important to note is the meteorological rise in both NTA and NTA per share, this company is significantly bigger than IPO levels, it does not need to grow these levels any faster at the cost of the faithful shareholders. Imagine the SP if they dropped the 4.4c they should've for the year, then imagine it again if they ignored the paper goodwill write off and paid the 8-9c they really should of.
    They're always long, they're building a Kingdom, which is great but they must reward the faithful and pinching their remuneration is the only way to make them "look down" and remember who they're actually working for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.