MYX 1.06% $4.68 mayne pharma group limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder from CGF, page-3

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    haha if they are buying to lend shorts now im afraid they are too late. myx has made a nice rebound off the 1.27 low which was a higher low than previously.

the technicals and fundamentals look compelling which is why i am proud to say myx is now my largest position on the market, marginally higher than csl which has returned 25% in under 3months and to my direct holding in pai which has returned 10% in 3mo.

myx has been flat for the past 3-6mo but i have a strong conviction on it and have been accumulating at the lows around 1.30 to average down.

i remain confident the investor day and next quarterly will be strong catalysts given the strong growth prospects, tight trading range and increased shorting in recent months.

i hope to see a nice short covering bounce of 15% as we saw over the past 2 days in my 4th largest holding ORE.

dont take my word for it: 2 new large fund managers (challenger and yarra) and a director buying in over the past month or so is a very strong bullish signal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.68
Change
-0.050(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $398.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.67 $4.76 $4.65 $606.2K 128.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48 $4.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.70 105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.