MYX 0.44% $4.50 mayne pharma group limited

haha if they are buying to lend shorts now im afraid they are...

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    haha if they are buying to lend shorts now im afraid they are too late. myx has made a nice rebound off the 1.27 low which was a higher low than previously.

the technicals and fundamentals look compelling which is why i am proud to say myx is now my largest position on the market, marginally higher than csl which has returned 25% in under 3months and to my direct holding in pai which has returned 10% in 3mo.

myx has been flat for the past 3-6mo but i have a strong conviction on it and have been accumulating at the lows around 1.30 to average down.

i remain confident the investor day and next quarterly will be strong catalysts given the strong growth prospects, tight trading range and increased shorting in recent months.

i hope to see a nice short covering bounce of 15% as we saw over the past 2 days in my 4th largest holding ORE.

dont take my word for it: 2 new large fund managers (challenger and yarra) and a director buying in over the past month or so is a very strong bullish signal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.50
Change
-0.020(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $382.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.44 $4.55 $4.43 $397.2K 88.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 429 $4.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.52 2113 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.