ENR 2.50% 39.0¢ encounter resources limited

Thanks for that critique @salpetie - your comments are more...

1. 10,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2497
    Thanks for that critique @salpetie - your comments are more detailed in the knowledge of geology, whilst mine were only a broad overview of why ERN should not seek a JV with CHN.

Anyway on one issue, which I would like to carry further, the mention of Olympic Dam age 'intrusives' comes from the ann of 25 August 2022 which stated :

Olympic Dam age mineralising events at Aileron
     Geochronology by the Geological Survey of WA (“GSWA”) at Aileron has confirmed:

 The granitic intrusion intersected in drill hole EAL001 at Aileron is significantly younger than those previously mapped in the region and is a similar age to the Hiltaba Suite granites in the Gawler Craton in South Australia

 Hydrothermal alteration within this younger intrusion is similar in age to the mineralising events at Olympic Dam

 Confirmation that the mineralising events at Aileron coincide closely with the age of the world’s most productive IOCG region in the Gawler Craton of South Australia

 Indications of a potential new IOCG belt include:

 Confirmation of important isotopic ages;

 Copper–gold anomalism associated with hematite alteration; and

 Highly anomalous rare earth elements (“REE”) in drill core.

 Importantly, the prospective geology is under shallow cover (5m of cover in EAL001) in contrast to +500m of cover in much of the Gawler Craton
     Surface geochemical methods therefore can be applied in this region and trials completed by Encounter demonstrate this.

And your rebutal of my Note 2. is a comment against those conclusions drawn by the Company.

Now what I hope to be able to do sometime soon is to check any radio metrics data over that area (east of P2) - I just have a hunch that if there is U or Th signatures it might help me understand the situation better. Recall Olympic Dam is also a U mine (largest in the world, as it happens).

Thanks again for your comment - much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $175.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $75.08K 189.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2451 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 13103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 38.8¢ 28726
Last updated 15.57pm 21/05/2024 ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.