re: Ann: QRL: Becoming a substantial holder f... If you think...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    re: Ann: QRL: Becoming a substantial holder f... If you think torque is worth more, you know what? Ring P.M. up I am sure he will give you Bob mcneill's number so you can become a cornerstone investor.
    I don't have any idea of the value of the Tassie assets, but the strong and overwhelming sentiment I heard coming from hc forums was get rid of Tassie assets and focus on png. Well that is what fnt have attempted while trying times have made this difficult, I don't doubt PM has used this strategy as he believed it preserved the most shareholder value after the failed capital raising last year.
    Some of the criticism here has become completely irrational, the share price stinks, the assays from bulalo stunk as did most of the recent esis and andewa (bar the most recent one) holes, but sell and you may regret it. I believe the next 2 weeks too 6 months results are what most of us bought in for not what has come this year.
    1. sugamo high grade gold
    2. Leonard schulz
    3. Andewa porphry (we may have finally stumbled on the big clue as to whereabouts in the last hole)
    So contrary to you big mac I reckon fnt have done well this year to continue on without a cr, make a profit, get more territory in png and with a bit of luck may soon without dilution of the big 3 below 40% hit the target. The rest is peripheral that may be a bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $451 150.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 10581978 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21445223 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.