Ann: Becoming a substantial holder from IRC , page-15

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    re: Ann: EAR: Becoming a substantial holder f... I wan't interested in Intermin until now,so I thought I would read the last 3 months posts and I must say there aren't too many.So let's go historically:

Chinaplate,

Your comment "Yes, something is going to give here shortly I think" certainly was in line with the Chinese New Year announcement by Campbell Newman news release last night.Great vibes my man.

Londoner,

your comments

"We only need one of these projects to deliver and we are off to the races...some closer to fruition that others...would love to load up but have my allocation from portfolio and capital management perspective

Just love the fact mr Ruanne continues to buy up...great show of confidence" ....

your Julia Creek thinking was spot on from where I sit.The Chinese New year has given you Julia Creek moratorium lifting...Who is Santa?

Resol, another Seer,in January 2013 with your comment:

"nice little profit of 136% on ear . Lots of news due on irc next few weeks. Looking stronger"

and then Fibonarchery with the bullseye comment on the 12th Jan:

"has been undervalued for years now, hopefully EAR's result will give it a bit of a nudge going into upcoming news"

Not sure who EAR is, but certainly undervalued in the context of the V,Mo Julia creek assets, now that the ban has been lifted.The Moratorium certainly did not help the SP since the ban in 2008.

The Gold plays etc are not in the same league as the Julia Creek and Richmond area "Potential".Sure, Large Capex needs to be applied but this is a potential world class large scale play.

So why am I posting here?

Probably it's because I have spent far too much time reviewing all the historical data over the Julia Creek region , from Clocurry to Richmond and East to West and North to South....fascinating history since the mid 1960's.

This is one of the most well documented mineral provinces on the planet over 50 years...The Mt ISA inlier weathering sediments took my studies into the Clocurry and the Julia Creek.

Too complex to explain,but hey,it gives me a kick to try to explain the seemingly unexplainable..just don't ask me about SP movements.

I do not hold any stock nor can I under certain regulatory rules and I never will.

All information is open file for the history and it is my view that most of you need to review the data...it might take you a year!

C. Newman has cut that necessity out.

It's Game on for the savvy IMO.Never forget,this Toolebuc Oil Shale is a massive game with a long timeframe...It has the potential to become so big (with a lot of caveats) that the timeframe will not bother diehards (you may need to be younger) but it may well set up a path for forward thinking Joint venture partners who think 10-20yrs in advance..such is the scale.

Make of it what you will,remember,it's your money and not mine in the stock market.I have an interest in the cloncurry area but I am invloved privately. Good to see some action in the OIl Shales and the locked up minerals in the weathered and unweathered formations (above,below and inclusive of the Oil shale) finally being released from the Moratorium for mining.

In My opinion this will be a fantastic,long term, revenue raiser for Australia ..done correctly of course.

Let the conservationists worry about the green belt coastline...Let us worry about the deserted wastelands in the cloncurry and Julia creek plains.

Australia and QLD in particular can lead the way to energy self suffiency as well as providing a green future outcome via the Vanadium Redox battery solution for solar and wind power generators.

This is an Australian invention ,courtesy of some magnificent research by the Uni of NSW team some time ago that have a patent dispute going on with some US of A operators claiming the glory.

Google the Vanadium Redox battery and you will discover a lot ..if you already do not.

Back to my box and another wine is in order

Cheers All,

Here's to the future.

HR

Strictly my views..you do your own research to discover what you may or may not want to hear.I have spent years doing both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.