EEG 1.75% 29.0¢ empire energy group limited

Well the more and more I get invested into this transition to...

1. 1,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724

Well the more and more I get invested into this transition to gas the more it points to the Beetaloo as the solution.

the Albonese govt now has worked out without gas we are doomed (backing gas to 2050), Chris Minns has worked out he needs coal and kept Eraring open but this has a very limited life (a few years max), Blacktip in NT is on the decline, Vic has its head in the sand thinking by stopping new gas connections to new home estates will stop the need for gas- I’ve been told given the govts stand and the cost of electricity - new gas connections for existing homes has had a record year.

what’s the solution - Santos in Narrabri (too many native title/ govt issues)

EEG AND TBN are the only realistic, short term solutions. The deeper the problem gets on energy bills (and we have the most solar connections per capita in the world) - cheapest form of energy (what a joke and a lie), the greater the political pressure to act.

This is direct from a govt agency - our bills are 130% higher than Canada who is rich in gas/uranium and has a similar ability to deliver energy. We are more than 10% more costly than Japan that buys 70% of its heating gas from us and has to transport it.

bring the next pilot plants

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $294.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $69.48K 249.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28417 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.