CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Arvo 'pinto'

Just have a read further down the thread, therein lies the answer.

This post in particular ...... 31430392

I still despise the manner in which accumulation was/is allowed to happen on the ASX, OK, I'll get my fingers smacked if I elaborate too much. To me it is a very low tactic, that is too often allowed to happen in this manner; as low as one can get.

I am referring to the tactic that was used to push the SP to its lowest, shaking the tree where the Domestic Holders could not see what was happening,

My late Father, an educator, geomorphologist, tactician, would have put it this way, in reference to corporate integrity ......... "They will go so low, they could crawl under a snake's belly with their umbrella up" !

'pinto, it was just after the 28 - 02 - 2018 that I considered purchasing a complete Register of BRB, but at $250 per pop; is it really worth it? After all, knowing what was going on, does it really matter to me who its is? No. So I saved my $250 bucks and bought more BRB. LOL I was the winner this time.

But I think it is worth keeping a close eye on Subsids and their actions, who is up who, and by how much. After all, this is how acquisitions occur, and, they are not often visible to the 'naked eye'.

For those a little perplexed by my 'wariness' ..... perceived or otherwise, it maybe worth reading a little more about 'acqisitions' ........ the hows, whens & why. To me its a concern that should not be taken lightly.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/acquisition.asp

What did the SP reach last year, long before any of those "tree shakers" came along, yeh I know, somewhere in the mid 80 Cents. No one believed BRB, least of all Tom & his shareholders. Now they want in, so they revert to this low tactic, and shake the tree again. A JORC is jus around the corner, and after the JORC, and with still another 6 Kilometres of mineralised Strike Length to be drilled, the sky is the limit.

So, after our iminent JORC is released, sit tight, as the "tree shaking" will get worse IMO, as the corporates with their lowest of tactics,will make sure they achieve their objective, at who's cost, the Mum's & Dad's. They want in !

All IMO of course, this is not financial advice.

So when the tree gets shaken again, do what "George & I do" ......... hang in, high up, dont let the P**** shake you out !!

upload_2018-3-15_17-18-58.gif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.