AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Even Buffet and I get it wrong, sometimes!! Okay, I’ll rephrase...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 29,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Even Buffet and I get it wrong, sometimes!!

Okay, I’ll rephrase that

From Buffet ( A Guru of recent times) all the way down to the other end of the scale to me ( A mug punter with more losses than wins on the total number of companies that I’ve had a crack at) can get it wrong.

I will say, you come across as a well balanced individual investor and please don’t mistake my views as meaning that yours or anyone else’s views are somehow inferior to mine.

I’m just doing a Rudd, Gillard, Abbott ( insert whatever pollies name you prefer) thought bubble, on the run.

It’s my way of generating discussion, so I can get a better grasp on how others see things.

It’s also one of the ways I solidify my plans for this tricky little hobby, thanks for sharing your points of view.

PS My only saving grace is that I’ve dodged a couple of bullets and had a few good/okay wins that have kept me in positive territory over the last 20 years ( I did a rough guesstimate on the ratio and I’ll call it approximately $6k a year of profit for my career, closer to ten if I liquidated it all and gave up tomorrow).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.