AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Kalenn, following from the Corporations act in one ofASIC's...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Kalenn, following from the Corporations act in one ofASIC's explatory notes, to a layman like me i cannot detect any difference, they still have the right to acquire.

"There are two types of compulsory acquisition under Chapter 6A: (a) post-bid compulsory acquisition—under which a bidder who has, during or at the end of the bid acquired relevant interests in 90% of securities in the bid class (90% Relevant Interest Test), and has acquired 75% of the securities that the bidder made offers for under the bid (75% Acquisition Test), may compulsorily acquire outstanding bid class securities; and (b) general compulsory acquisition—under which any person can compulsorily acquire securities: (i) in a class in respect of which the person holds full beneficial interest in 90% of the securities (by number); or (ii) where the person has voting power in the entity of at least 90% and holds, either alone, or with a related body corporate, full beneficial interests in at least 90% (by value) of all the securities of the entity that are either shares or interests or convertible into shares or interests"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.