AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

towie, one of my favourite phrases is “ There’s many ways to...

1. 28,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    towie, one of my favourite phrases is “ There’s many ways to skin a cat”!

Apologies to our cat lovers ( I don’t mean it literally “.

I have no idea how these games are played, it’s the first time I’ve been involved in a company being taken over.

I have no expertise in business, I’m just a fisherman of an average ability but I hope that my thoughts on how/why “silver spooners” think, what they think, will work in my favour.

The “let’s wrap it up”, ploy that I’ve heard “multis” use, when talking deals has always interested me.

I’ve been lucky to meet and know some “ very wealthy “ people over my nearly 50 years.

Most have been “ Salt of the earth “ types, workers with a good business brain but some have been the ruthless types.

In the last decade or so I’ve become aware that, even the ruthless types, are just doing what they love.

The bump and grind of this play before us ( I almost said, snatch & grab ) appears to be all but played out.

Even the Oz boys and girls couldn’t disagree with me there?

I’m willing to risk some profit on the fact that the fat cats might be suffering from a bout of lactose intolerance fun that they could possibly flick a bit more cabbage at the “roo ticks” to elevate the itching, around the seamless purse

If I’m wrong, I’ll lose $5-10k

If my “ next to no skill” at reading human nature is untrue, I barking up the wrong tree!
    If my view of currents ( I’m a fisherman, currents are part or my life) trying to wrap this up, are true, they would be thinking “ bugger that zipperlip “, I want to give him nothing, not even the smell off of my cat litter tray!

And fair enough too!!!! who could blame them?

But I hope/believe, that as annoying as what I said about the death throes of Avanco and my pigheadedness at not just Accepting or bailing out on market is to “The Cats” , not worth the hassle to try and do me over.

If I end up with a tiny bit more by hanging on? I’ll drop a grand into the local footy club, that’s on top of what I normally donate one way or another ( I won’t pay my membership though because I’m chasing a non life membership badge, they cannot fathom that thought either, if you or anyone doesn’t understand it).

PS I have always tried to help my community, friends, strangers and any causes that I appreciate but I don’t need to be a card carrying member but I’ll cut my nose, to spite my face, if I can stick it to a half back flanker!!!

PPS apologies to any and all who don’t understand what I’m trying to say or do understand but don’t care

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.