XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

"it could still trade low as 0.002c if the first few drilled...

1. 1,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    "it could still trade low as 0.002c if the first few drilled holes are negative"

Correct - this is valued as it is because it's on the doorstep of lke

I put some thoughts out a few weeks ago re share price......

So the assets say, xtc have

Lithium in Argentina, Gold in WA and some Graphite in South Korea

Add the $12 million already raised - honestly not sure how close to the $8 million they'll get from retail

So share prices to market cap =

0.004 puts us at ~$32 million (Which is also our 52 week low)
    0.003 puts us at ~$24 million
    0.002 at about ~$16 million

Honestly I doubt it'd trade @ 0.002 as too close to cash value and not factoring in any assets....... Surely the 3 assets held would equate to more than $4 million. Having said this stranger things have happened...

0.003... Do the 3 assets now have a value of $12 million is the question. Honestly if the lithium project ves comes back and is no good what are their gold and graphite projects worth. Imo not $12 million

Just these thoughts imo 0.003 would be where the share price would sit for a while if the ves is sh!t as surely it wouldn't get that close to cash value (remember that's only factoring in the $12 million secured not anything retail tip in) and surely wouldn't go negative EV (enterprise value) should we be holding more than $16 million post raise......

Then imo 0.004 is out of the question - gold and graphite are not worth $20 million

If anyone has an actual valuation they want to put on the gold + graphite projects, not guess work, I'd be interested to see what they'd be

But do agree the ones that sold in the pump beginning of year are the winners here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.