WBT 8.97% $2.03 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder from MUFG, page-53

1. 4,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8376
    the distinction between a market operating on pips and shorts to make money / hedge positions across like for like stocks and ETF's etc and achieve margin has nothing to do whatever with the business you're invested in....the two are utterly separate from each other in all aspects.

Subjective involvement allows the individual to run a false narrative believing that all invested are in the market for the same reason and that it is solely aligned with the business/company...

murky waters when the distinction is lost and subjective disassociation takes over the decision making process

I don't know if we just said the same thing but I suspect we did smile.png

Quite often investors take the view that the BoD is there solely to appease and make returns for the shareholders. this is an example of just such subjective disassociation
    the BoD and its role is to advance the company and make it a profitable entity going forward through generated revenue - the market follows on the success or failure of that process

the market never leads and the SP has no top or bottom on that exact basis

patience is the only asset needed to make this company a success now - all the pieces are in place / the market will follow when that happens smile.png

Last edited by Flectional: 14/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.