WBT 3.04% $2.23 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder from MUFG, page-55

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    A few personal thoughts (not advice in any way):
    1. I don't believe the number of shorters has increased for a while, the numbers seems to bounce in the 4.6 - 4.9% range which suggests that there are no more shares available to lend to shorters OR the fee to lend shares to shorters has gotten too high.
    2. I think the market is expecting to see some revenue in the Sep 4C and if none appears, I believe the SP will get clobbered.
    3. There will be many funds who have set mandates to either hold or not hold ASX200 shares and there will be a trading frenzy by these funds to rebalance by 18/09 when WBT enters the 200
    4. I don't anticipate any serious SP growth this year but I do expect a steady climb over the next few years provided the company signs deals and continually receives increasing revenue

As many other LTH here, I have not enjoyed the past few months watching the SP take a big hit when fundamentally nothing within the company has changed (as far as us public are aware). I still very much believe in the product and the company and I am trying to block out the noise and focus on the bigger picture. Controlling emotion when investing is not easy....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.23
Change
-0.070(3.04%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.29 $2.23 $1.381M 611.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 28638 $2.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 1445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.