WBT 2.92% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

I have been continually in the market now over 50 years. I have...

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    I have been continually in the market now over 50 years. I have learnt to keep an open view. I very rarely comment on price, as the market is not
    always as it appears.

I recall the heady days of Alan Bond, Christopher Skase, John Elliott, Robert Holmes a Court, Rupert Murdoch and Kerry Packer.

Each one of the above made many takeovers or have tilts at Australia's largest companies.

I always remember how shrewd they all were. Packer in I consider the leader in takeover tactics.
    One takeover Packer held about 8% in the target company then acquired about 4% from an investment fund causing the target company's shares to rocket, as the market thought he was about to make a a take over.
    A week or so latter he sold that 4% for a huge profit, the shares dropped, a couple of days latter he revealed he had been buying all the shares that were being sold. That 4% sale had financed the purchase of even bigger stake. (this is from memory was nearly 40 ago)

I have learnt that everything that goes on in the market is not as it appears. The market is not always right as many try to convince us.

Now I have a different slant that may be going on with the present shorting by Mitsubishi.
    They may want to make a takeover some time in the future. If so at the lowest price. Mention shorting and the market bows to their wish.

Mitsubishi has every reason why they would want to acquire WBT.

Just another slant that I don't think has been considered, the paid touts on HC and else where have been very active in sowing doubt to acquire shares.
    Only time will tell.
    Scroll down below through, Mitsubishi's interest and see where chips are at the center of all their many business interests.

https://www.mitsubishielectric.com/en/products-solutions/index.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
-0.070(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $440.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.39 $2.30 $1.157M 496.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19191 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 2874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.