WBT 3.27% $2.96 weebit nano ltd

Its just disgusting and the fact that your daily job involves...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Its just disgusting and the fact that your daily job involves (for these shorters) what you know is destroying peoples wealth I find hard to comprehend - I hope it bring them the joy and material rewards they seek in life. Unfortunately no doubt, I will read some more endless posts about 'shorters will get burned' on here blah blah blah, except the people don't get it............. its a rigged game, they wont get burned - its the whole point. They will exit before the momentum turns to maximise their profits - and of course, they will know in advance when that is to happen so they get an orderly exit.

Clearly they can call on being loaned millions of stock (and let algo's drive down the price/sentiment) and knew exactly when back in Feb to begin their attack on WBT, and as said when to exit. Wish I had that 'foresight', except I only have information released to the market to work off.....

One thing though, again its my own personal opinion, but what's happening with my other 'hold's to me suggests of actions in a 'dying system' - its may not be any time that soon, but it feels like as you get nearer to end the greed/criminality ramps up. Going off topic, but the US alone has funded Ukraine to the tune of over $220M per day since Russia invaded - if people think that money is going for its specified purpose, their drunk, its hivved off left/right and centre - which is the point I'm making about the system. No-one adds $1.0 trillion debt to a country's deficit in the last 90 days, without repercussions.

Looking forward to more of Coby's words as we slump 66.6% from the ATH, towards sub $3....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.100(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $558.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.08 $2.96 $1.630M 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13888 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 2552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.05 $2.96 98253
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.