SPA 7.69% 2.4¢ spacetalk ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder from TEK, page-43

1. 4,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    @big e
    "I just don't believe they are in SPA for a 10% trade @Bundy_Two and they had been buying for quite some time."
    I never said 10%. Investment funds like TEK are aiming for much higher percentages, in fact potential multi bagger would most likely part of their screening.

"When I feared a fall to 8 or even 7 cents and posted so even when I held, something clearly was happening with the longer term charts that I couldn't figure."
    Good for you if you were buying low I hope it gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling as it does for me. I just wish I could pick the tops, there lies the real challenge. As for charts well I have said it before and will say it again, "Charts are useless on illiquid stocks like SPA"

"I'm currently holding one where something similar is happening I think. (Not posted about it on threads)"
    Be a devil give us a little cross promotion, we won't tell.

"They may have picked a dud in the past but I don't believe this to be the case with SPA."
    They have picked many a dud in the past, it's almost gambling, it's all risk vs reward. I too hope SPA is not one of those duds.

"They too can see a future as can I so maybe I get branded an up ramper too with this. It wouldn't be the first time and I don't much care."
    You may very well be branded a ramper but here on HC anyone else is shot down in flames, you've been here long enough to know that.

"MF has been voted an easily achievable bonus as much as small shareholders might not like it."
    Too easily achievable bonus in my opinion and now we find Thorney has been around long before it was conceived. MF has been well rewarded recently, especially last FY so why the extra $1m pa over the next 3 years for getting us to were we were 16~18 months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.002(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $29.64K 1.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83434 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 29632 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.