Hi Eagle,Thanks.I didn't know Blastoff was negative. But that's...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi Eagle,
    Thanks.

I didn't know Blastoff was negative. But that's cool. Its all a market and there's always 2 sides.

Hi Blastoff,

you've got a real valid point: we are still at risk wrt to sustainable quarterly CF/revenue growth. And even I'd need a defibrillator if there wasn't at least one negative looking quarter during this nascent phase of the commercial business expansion.

My point wrt the instos is that these guys really do their homework, which takes time. They would have spent many hours with management, constructed their own business and corporate models, interviewed the product market place etc. Even after all this work, the proposing FM must then (usually) put the investment through a professional sceptic, whose sole role in life is to try and shoot down the coy and the FM's proposal -especially if its a new one.

The other thing one should consider here is that these instos are not in it for the ST (at least 18 months) and you can bet they have factored in some wobbles in the early part of the CF growth curve. These 2 alone now have 55m shares; way too many to be playing a qtr-qtr game.

Hey Blastoff, none of this means they get it right all the time. And neither do I (!) LoL!

But, please consider 3 things:
    1) These guys are the small-cap leaders in Aust for a reason.
    2) I know these guys have already put this investment through some heavy negative filters,
    3) They rarely stick their heads above the 5% level unless they are pretty confident their LT expectations are above average.

Will there be ST disappointment dips in the SP? Pretty much assured. How far and when? No idea. But LT product, business model and CF growth are looking OK.

Either way, have fun.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.