Blastoff,Good short/medium and posssibly a "LT" call at 14.5c,...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Blastoff,

Good short/medium and posssibly a "LT" call at 14.5c, two and a half years ago! You rightly picked a 2 yr SE trend; That's pretty impressive, even to LT-VLT investors like me.

Please continue to give us your views; just kind of state duration of view and why.

One of the problems with these chat sites is that its DT's Vs STs Vs MTs Vs LTs Vs VLTs. They're such different animals.

I was having a mud crab lunch at the Storey Bridge Hotel April 09 when a broker brought me the Nearmap idea...hidden within an IP assetion coy! (Yes, I remember these moments). I had to love it. The following week, I flew to Perth, met the guys, talked to a few others and buy Oct I was in the top 10 with a 3 year view...a full one year more tha management's expectations at the time.

But my timing was wrong: too early. I had underestimated the IPR backlash and the lack of board will to make NearMap the real priority. It was around early 11, that I also realised GG's 'Google-type' business model was not going to get up enough to get IPR through the last of the assertion CF and hence from mid 11 I viewed this stock as 'cum CR'.

To be honest, I was sceptical when GG and later SC would try and convince me that they would/should be OK.

The 2 year trend Blastoff rightly picked was one of survival.

But when SC said in 1Q12 "Well, do you want to sell your shares for 4c!?", I knew he had a different plan so I backed my hunch and added a few more.

But, for two years, this was, no doubt, a shite investment...as it often is with newbies trying to reinvent themselves and bring new products to Mkt.

Sorry for wasting space on the history lesson. For 4 years its been a bit lonely.

Good luck to all. DT's and VLTs alike.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.