Ann: Becoming a substantial holder in BOW by DB G, page-61

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: Ann: Becoming a substantial holder in BOW... Wazzoooo,,

True mate and I agree with you fully. It would be extremely nice if someone was to forget those conditions attached and go for it stumping AOE's offer.
    After all, if this SoA was allowed to proceed and go through, we would be paid IMO, way below the prices per Gj that have been on offer for a while now.

But, I lay the blame for including those conditions in the SoA, fair and square to our Management and Board for even considering that clause, let alone for it to be included.

Why would anyone state, "Subject to a superior offer", if the same one is trying to stifle that superior offer with a clause like that. To me that is not encouraging someone into jumping into the foray and have a good go at it, but just to tell them "You can come in, but beware that someone else has a first pick at the cherry".

Let's hope that some hungry CEO's, as you called them, willjump in from left side and give AOE (SHELL WE SHOULD SAY), what for, for trying to get us on the cheap.
    That is Shell for you. And,IMHO, that is how they operate. Especially when DB (Deutsche) comes in with their "specialties".

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.