re: Ann: Becoming a substantial holder in FMS... Hi SidoIts like...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    re: Ann: Becoming a substantial holder in FMS... Hi Sido
    Its like a real estate agent that takes out an option to purchase, then on sells before the option expires.

I don't know how accurate the information posted from Russia is, but if it is accurate then they would have trouble building the required infrastructure.

If you are going to make real money in this IO game then you need to own the on site processing, the railway to the coast and the costal infrastructure. Thats how you get your costs down to the 35 to 40 a ton and have the ability to haul big tonnage. Thats the 10 billion.

I think the board wanted to haul was it 15 MTY. If a ship loader loads 25000 tons in 24 hours thats 4 ships to the million tons so 15 MTA is 60 days of ship loader time. 365 days a year minus 60 equals 305 days. So the board obviously want to use someone else's gear at possibly a very much increased price.

We haven't heard what QR are doing and wether it may suit us. We don't know if we are heading towards a consortium. Big Kev told me Andrew wanted to charge like a wounded buffalo, he preferred to do business with RIO.

Try to understand this, the big 3 don't want us. My opinion its either a consortium or go in deep. If you go in deep you will want to be able to sell part of your service to others and have a saleable item of infrastructure when FMS's IO deposit is mined out.

Some think that when they include the hills there will be around 1.5 billion tons there which could mean a very serious operation. Canegrass is an interesting situation, I.O. and vanadium. We don't have a clue about what this is worth.

The woman who started this has less than 0.001% of the shares in the Russian operation the article on the web claims.

If this thing still goes through, Viktor would save interest on around 600 million for two months. If he is in cahoots with the bird, then thats a lot of loot saved for an application to a court and a friendly judge. He is not unknown to the world of shadows and mirrors.

How many people on here have planned the spending of the cheque supposedly to be sent out on the 15th which will now not be sent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.