re: Ann: Becoming a substantial holder in FMS... HI...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    re: Ann: Becoming a substantial holder in FMS... HI docmin24
    Thats why its important that we find out as soon as possible what QR is doing. If this falls over then the company needs a new board of directors. What is happening in Russia is common knowledge and again if it falls over I will re paste the Google version of Viktor at the time of the start of the TO for all to compare with what is on the web now. When I pasted it they must have managed to get a lot of what was written removed.

I cannot say with enough strength that the word vilify, written into our legislation is something the poletitions got wrong. On the surface it seems a good idea until you realise the word is independent of truth. The movie SILENCE OF THE LAMBS vilifies Hannibal Lector and rightfully so, but if you speak the truth about certain people as a group you trigger the vilify word and end up in trouble. Problem is our mate, I suspect is possibly within such a group. I hope all can understand this. I understand the situation some want rightly to protect but the word vilify is the wrong word to use. We have a right to fair comment and the way our law is written that right to fair comment is taken away.

Some in the know could possibly have made a lot of money and that includes our mate. From another country using other names it would be easy to do.

The person who wrote about the amount of money needed to get the thing up and going. The profit is around $100 a ton, assuming costs of around $40 a ton that's a long way to fall before you are losing money. That was the entry price for FMG. Assuming 1.6 billion tons thats a long time before its all gone and the rail and port infrastructure are a saleable item to others along the route and that's assuming that we can't get on QR's line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.