MEK 2.38% 4.3¢ meeka metals limited

Might be time to buy this one. I have been follwing this guy...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Might be time to buy this one. I have been follwing this guy since the big running PRR days and every time i see his name pop up in a top 20 i will get in. Just have a look at his last few plays where he appeared in top 20s.

> CMY looks like he got in at .004 then was out after the lithium announcmement when it hit 1c.

>PLP appeared in its top 20 late January when it was .005 range and it ran to 4c.

>Then we have him becoming a substantial holder of AGY early Febuary where he snapped up a tonne of stock at .003 and .004 and it has 15 bagged and he continues to buy AGY.

>He is also the number 1 holder of ESIOA where he snapped up over 150 million of them at .001.

Now he becomes a substantial holder of this little company LCD that has a low market cap and not many shares.

After reading the book Bulls Bears and a croupier it suggests he likes his undervalued low market cap stocks. LCD fits the bill. He looks for turnaround stories. Wonder how long till this one plays out and what the company has in store. Been a while since they been looking for something. Hard to get any stock though. Dam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.